TLP Rating: Clear
Adobe Releases Security Updates for Multiple Products
Release Date: 14th of October 2023
CERT Vanuatu (CERTVU) and the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OGCIO) provide the following advisory.
What is it?
Adobe has released security updates to address vulnerabilities affecting multiple Adobe products. A cyber threat actor could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of the affected system.
CERTVU encourages all users and administrators to review the following advisories and apply the necessary updates.
- APSB23-52: Adobe ColdFusion
- APSB23-53: Adobe RoboHelp Server
- APSB23-54: Adobe Acrobat and Reader
- APSB23-55: Adobe InDesign
- APSB23-56: Adobe Photoshop
- APSB23-57: Adobe Bridge
- APSB23-58 Adobe FrameMaker Publishing Server
- APSB23-60 : Adobe InCopy
- APSB23-61: Adobe Animate
- APSB23-62: Adobe Dimension
- APSB23-63 : Adobe Media Encoder
- APSB23-64 : Adobe Audition
- APSB23-65: Adobe Premiere Pro
- APSB23-66: Adobe After Effects
What should I do to Stay Safe?
CERT Vanuatu encourages users and administrators to review all Security Advisory and apply the necessary updates.
- Download Advisory (English): Adobe Releases Security Updates for Multiple Products